Data and Analytics Supervisor
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is seeking a Data and Analytics Supervisor. Candidate will lead a highly collaborative team of Business Intelligence analysts and report developers. Support delivery of reporting solutions for process owners. Support delivery of analytical solutions that provide data-driven insight into business performance, issues, and initiatives. Collaborate with line of business operating areas, OE, and related metrics & insights teams to assess and prioritize Business Intelligence and reporting needs. Develop and implement business plans, policies, and procedures related to providing Business Intelligence solutions. Manage implementation and administration of Business Intelligence reporting tools. Evaluate results within business unit to determine if objectives are being met. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Works with Business Intelligence and research analysts to develop solutions for process owners.
- Collaborates with business areas to asses and prioritize needs.
- Evaluates results to determine if objectives are met.
- Manages the implementation and maintenance of disaster recovery plans and activities in assigned areas. Maintains current contact information for all employees in applicable areas and communicates with non-recovery employees during a disaster.
- Fosters the highest level of commitment among our people through transparent communication about business challenges, successes and results.
- Creates an environment which encourages people to think, behave, take action and control work and make decisions autonomously to attain clear goals.
- Takes personal responsibility for making tough decisions, meeting commitments and ensuring expected results are achieved.
- Partner with key stakeholders from business units to gather, analyze, and determine data and information requirements in support of the data & analytics roadmap, and determine the feasibility of those requirements from a technical perspective.
- Manage the design and development of dashboards that monitor key performance indicators and drive business decisions.
- Guide discussions on operational analysis and gap reporting to identify defects, opportunities, and efficiencies across teams.
- Set expectations and SLAs on data availability and own communication around SLA performance.
- Provide leadership, training, and mentoring opportunities to staff on the effective execution of the approved requirements to launch process for analytical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of research or data analytics experience OR,
- Master's degree and at least 4 years of research or data analytics experience OR,
- At least 8 years of research or data analytics experience,
- 1 year of lead experience.