OSS Solution Designer/Solution Architect
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Project People
We are looking for an OSS Solutions Designer or OSS Solutions Architect to work for a high profile and well loved brand within the telecoms sector.
There is a flexible working policy when we get back to normal and the role will involve translating business owner requirements into specific system, application & process architecture designs and evaluate Cloud Core MANO design requirements for the EPC, NGV and SDM domains.
What the role will be doing:
- Develop and deliver High Level Solution documents (HLSD), and gather requirements in support of documenting the program/project scoped OSS solutions
- Ensuring that the solution architecture is compliant and aligned to the published OSS Architecture blueprints and product, (IT) technology & infrastructure roadmaps. Review and approve OSS Functional Designs (FD) and OSS technical Designs (TD), Interface Specifications (IS) & Data Mappings for the OSS solution, liaising with cross functional teams to achieve high quality designs.
- Provide OSS technical leadership & consultancy to RAN, Core and Operation teams
- Evaluate Fault and Performance Management design requirements for Cloud Infrastructure (Ericsson NFVI - SDI and CEE).
- Evaluate and identify OSS Cloud MANO requirements and plan the roadmap
- Review and signoff all MANO High Level and Low design documents (Including reviewing VNF design documents from MANO perspective)
- Review the Test Object Lists and identify any additional test cases required
- Witness Execution of tests and identify any potential deviations from agreed tests
- Review Method of Procedures (MOPs) and asses if all relevant risks and impacts are captured
- Discuss the impacts and risks with relevant stake holders (VNF DAs, Operations, Back Office and TSG)
- Customer centric and solution oriented Telecom OSS architect
- The individual must possess experience working with stakeholders/vendors as well as show a good understanding of the Telco product portfolio and OSS principles, processes, technology and application engineering
- Domain certifications - eTOM, TMForum, TOGAF, ITIL - would be an added advantage.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - (see below).
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.