Data Governance Manager (RPA/CSF)
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
Methods are currently looking for a Data Governance Manager for a private sector client.
Salary up to £55,000
What You'll Achieve:
- Creation of policies covering data privacy, security, quality, availability and retention to enforce the required controls across the business, ensuring ownership begins with senior stakeholders.
- Collaboration across the organisation and working with individual businesses units to implement the principles of data governance framework and core components within.
- Engagement with stakeholders to improve data quality by understanding the Critical Success Factors (CSF) of all business units and implementing appropriate regimes to maintain standards
- Data quality metrics will be developed and managed - essential for the ongoing improvement programmes
- Utilisation and development of effective Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions that minimises the need for manual data processes
- You will provide leadership and have an active influence in the learning and development journeys of the Data Governance sub team.
Who We're Seeking:
- Significant experience in a similar role and have implemented data governance frameworks previously.
- Demonstrable experience of writing policy and the capability to influence senior stakeholders.
- A passion for data and the ability to spot when it is poor quality. You'll want to continuously improve standards.
- Experience of supervising and developing junior staff would be advantageous.
- You'll be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- A values centric individual, who understands our purpose of Caring for our Environment and wants to positively contribute to our continued growth.