Oracle Exadata Developer
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Oracle Exadata Developer wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Database developer paired with knowledge of Oracle SQL tuning an re-writing for Exadata
- Know-how of Oracle 19c in smart scan and HCC as well as of Data guard
- Expertise with Exadata hardware along with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge in Linux and Oracle database systems administration as well as experience of platform adoption with the focus on public cloud adoption is a strong plus
- Ability to work with Legacy code and propose changes together with knowledge of tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager, Delphix and Snow is advantageous
- Experience with technologies such as SALT or Terraform and languages like JSON, Python and Shell Scripting is favoured
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working on Exadata end-to-end support as well as SQL tuning
- Providing L2 operational assistance and engineering services to the company's Oracle database estate
- Being responsible for Change, Incident and Problem management and ownership
- Delivering and engineering of a fully funded book of work to transform todays Database-as-a-Service offerings within the Hosting Data Services team
- Ensuring the deliverance on aggressive SOX and MAS regulatory and compliance obligations in 2021
- Providing operational support of the current Oracle data warehouse systems build on Oracle's Engineered Systems platform Exadata
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.