C++/C# Software Engineer
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++/C# Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
- Carry out Test-Driven Development of Software within an Agile team for the configuration of measuring devices via fieldbus (eg HART, Profibus) with .NET (C #) & Angular (Typescript).
- Determine & specify requirements for software for & in collaboration with customers.
- Independently implement projects in consultation with customers.
- Participate in the optimization & further development of the Software Test Platform (GitLab CI, Ranorex), development environment & processes.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Software Engineering including experience in both C++ & C#/.NET.
- Extensive experience in Clean Code, TDD, CI & Agile Development Methods.
- An in-depth knowledge Internet technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS).
- Skilled & experienced in Usability & UX/UI Design.
- A knowledge of Software Architecture & Design (Design/Architecture Patterns).
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Similar.
- Responsible, self-organized, strong interpersonal skills & a team-player.
- Fluent English (spoken & written) & a good command of German (at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.