Agile Product Owner - Modern Workplace
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Agile Product Owner - Modern Workplace. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Understand customer needs & challenges & optimally support & deliver maximum value to them.
- Exchange directly with customers, end users & the team.
- Actively carry out Change Management.
- Ensure that the backlog is under control at all times & integrate the needs customers, end users & stakeholders into capacity planning & prioritization.
- Together with the team; proactively shape the further development of Modern Workplace Services with focus on customer experience & qualitative & economic KPIs.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the implementing Modern Workplace Services.
- Experienced as a Product Owner.
- Skilled & experienced in Modern Working Methods & increasing experience & productivity through state-of-the-art Modern Workplace Services.
- Strong experience within Agile Organizations & expertise in Agile Values (Lean, Kanban, DevOps).
- Completed Computer Science University Degree or similar.
- Ideally Certified as an Agile Product Owner.
- Proactive, motivated, collaborative & creative.
- Confident, customer-oriented & entrepreneurial thinking.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written) & ideally able to understand Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.