C# Software Engineer
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C# Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zürich along with very generous home office allowance.
- Participate in Agile Projects for the new & further development of services & interfaces for data integration & data provision.
- Concept & develop micro-services for processing data in stream, near Real Time & batch processing.
- Provide support in optimizing technical processes (eg, testing, deployment automation & performance optimization).
- Assist in expanding a data hub in the Google Cloud Platform.
- Monitor & maintain micro-services & applications.
- Carry out various operational tasks in the DevOps team.
- At least 3 years of professional Software Engineering experience.
- Sound experience & expertise in C#/.NET.
- Good experience in SQL, Database Modeling & different interface specifications (OData, OpenAPI, REST, gRPC).
- Experienced in Agile Methods such as Scrum.
- Skilled & experienced in the majority of the following areas: micro-services, data warehouse, business intelligence, CI/CD, cloud environments (preferably Google Cloud Platform), Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, GIT & Message Broker.
- Any experience with Python, Spark, Go & Bash is very advantageous.
- A knowledge of the retail sector, SAP & Tableau are considered a plus.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Self-motivated & both customer & service-oriented.
- Fluent German & English language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.