Senior .NET Software Engineer
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior .NET Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Support customers in the analysis, conception & implementation of software development projects.
- Create & implement technical solution concepts; either as an individual development or using adapted standard software.
- Share your knowledge & experience within the team.
- Introduce architectural standards to projects & ensure that they are adhered to.
- Actively participate in project preparation activities, reviews, requirements engineering & prototypes.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in .NET Software Engineering including strong experience in the conception & implementation of solutions based on the Microsoft technology stack with a focus on .NET Core & .NET 5.
- Proficient in utilizing common software architecture patterns to design & develop stable web APIs (eg with REST).
- Experienced with relational (eg MS SQL) & document-based (eg MongoDB) databases.
- Ideally experienced in Microsoft Azure or other Cloud technologies.
- University Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Agile, creative, strong communication skills & customer-oriented.
- Flexible & willing to travel in the region of Bern.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German (at least B1 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers