C#/.NET Architect/Tech Lead
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C#/.NET Architect/Tech Lead. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Work with Business & Software Engineering Teams to build .NET applications from the ground up.
- Guide teams on the end-to-end project life cycle; covering the initial conception, business requirements, software architecture, technical lead, coaching & delivery.
- Provide technological & architectural consulting to stakeholders & give technical recommendations & advice on their execution.
- Work on proof-of-concept & the design of innovative solutions, with an emphasis on scalability, modularity, flexibility & performance.
- Run group-wide thought leadership initiatives to advance architectural practices & sustain technical excellence.
- Work closely with product managers, requirements engineers & the test-automation, Embedded software development & DevOps teams.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in designing & implementing large-scale .NET applications.
- Strong C# expertise & skilled in one or several other frameworks such as ASP.NET or on web Front End frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js or Blazor.
- A solid knowledge of integration patterns & best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications, RESTful APIs, messaging & publish-subscribe.
- A deep understanding of multi-tier architectures & microservices (load balancers, caching, web Servers, application Servers, networking, databases & content delivery networks).
- Hands-on experience with containers & orchestration platforms.
- Strong knowledge in the areas of best practices & tooling for CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, Agile methods (SAFe, Scrum), automated testing, code quality, VSTS, Selenium/Gherkin & Artifactory.
- Accustomed to monitoring, troubleshooting & profiling systems.
- Any experience with cloud services (Azure, AWS, etc.) is a considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Enthusiastic, creative, flexible & team-oriented.
- Confident with strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.