Senior C# Developer
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
As a C# application developer, you will work together with business users and members of the development organization to deliver high quality systems that: improve productivity, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users happy. You will be involved in the design, development, testing, management and support of high-quality components, and have the opportunity to shape the future technical direction of the platform.
Application developers are expected to take ownership of requirements and problems and in partnership with development, QA and support colleagues, deliver systems that are easy to use, easy to support and easy to change.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
A complex business area spanning multiple regions and teams - the team will support you in developing your understanding
Interactions across multiple components and systems - we are looking for developers who can help us tame the complexity
Restrictions imposed working within a regulated financial organization - we can't change the rules, but we can try and make the experience as painless as possible through automation
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge and experience in commercial C# software development (+7 years of experience)
- Solid experience of working with relational databases
- A real passion for Agile working practices and a strong desire to work with baked-in quality disciplines, such as TDD and test automation, and automated delivery pipelines
- Friendly and collaborative attitude, and a desire to own and resolve issues
- Proven ability to delivering complex systems in a fast-paced environment
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux Servers
- Front End HTML5 development using modern frameworks
- DevOps practices including system observability and process automation
- Knowledge and development experience using JVM languages
- Integration with FIX based APIs
- Knowledge of FX linear and FX derivative products
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.