Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Aerotek
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, marketing? Our client, a worldwide leading pharmaceutical company, is seeking for an enthusiastic and driven Brand Lead in Switzerland.
In order to manage the brand team, we are looking for a:
Brand Lead - 6 months initial contract - Canton of Zug
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing strategy and activities for your products and working very closely with the medical department, the market access department and sales in this role
- Launching new indications and managing existing products in our portfolio.
- Developing marketing concepts and operational action plans (brand plans) and ensuring that they are implemented.
- Managing the annual budgeting of their brands and monitoring these goals on an ongoing basis.
- You have a medical or scientific degree.
- You have great knowledge in marketing oncology products or have worked in oncology research.
- You are a strong communicator and like to set a good example as a motivator and team player with excellent presentation skills.
- You speak German and English fluently and have a very good knowledge of French
What is offered:
- An industry leading base salary
- A company invested in its employee's professional development
Job Title: Brand Lead
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: .00 CHF Yearly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.