Marketing Analyst (SQL, Power BI)
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Home Based, United Kingdom
19 Sep 2021
Location: Remote/Warwickshire (can be mainly remote if required)
Job Area: Marketing and Strategy
Duration: 12 months
IR35 Status: Inside
£400 per day umbrella
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst for 12 months to cover a maternity leave.
All applications will be required to undertake a SQL technical assessment for this role prior to interview.
- Design SQL scripts for customer data selections to ensure that campaigns meet their objectives and that data provided meets data protection regulations. Maintain a good feedback loop with stakeholders and the CD&A team to ensure that processes evolve and are enhanced with respect to requirements
- Carry out peer reviews for selections created by other team members ensuring the highest level of accuracy
- Build and maintain relationships, communicating complex and technical scenarios to a variety of stakeholders across the business to ensure that all stakeholders are fully aligned and activity is delivered to agreed briefs, timelines and specified standards.
- Creation of Power BI dashboards to display business KPIs and migration of old Power BI dashboards onto our new database.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in a similar data/marketing/customer selections/Insight role
- Experience of managing a variety of stakeholders
- Working/creating dashboards using Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server experience preferred but MySQL also acceptable
- Exposure to channel-specific software (eg email service providers such as Cheetahmail)
- Working in a compliance led environment
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar for an immediate response and informal discussion.