Internal Audit Manager (Mining & Metals) - Switzerland
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
A globally leading mining and metals company is looking to take on board an Internal Audit Manager based in Switzerland.
You will be supporting the Internal Audit team on their journey of transformation into the future by using digital technology enabling auditing at the speed of risk. They key responsibilities you are expected to provide Advocate governance, risk management, and internal controls in the organization as well as communicate and influence management at all levels across the company. In addition to this, you will be expected to lead regional audits in mining assets and ensure the quality of services meets both the department's and IIA's standards. Finally, you will be expected to understand the strategy, organizational value, business, and risks driving the audit scope of the company and be involved in the regional risk assessment process.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Education: - University degree is required; Areas of study could include (but are not limited to) Business, Finance, Organizational Behaviour, Psychology, Computer Science, and Engineering
- Minimum Qualifications: - Postgraduate: CIA (must)/CA (preferred)/CPA (preferred)
- Strong relationship builder and interaction with internal clients
- Successful in leading audit engagements and building high performance teams
- Commitment and ambition to become one of the best in the field of risk management and internal audit
- Deep understanding of internal control concepts and models
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new topics and acquire knowledge of the Group's business over time
- Relationship Builder and good people skills
- Self-motivation to complete tasks without much supervision
- Mind-set of providing value added services
- Creative to generate new projects and ideas to improve both operations and the Group's audit function
You will be expected to have at least 10 years of working experience as an internal or external auditor
Must have min. 10 years working experience in mining industry or natural resource sector
What's on offer
- Between 120,000 - 140,000 CHF + Bonus + Benefits
- Flexible working model
- International travel opportunities
Apply now to be considered!