Network DDI Engineer
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by NP Group
Contract to perm Assignment - Network DDI Engineer
Reference - 13235
Day Rate - €500 - €550 a day contract - €75,000 - €90,000 salary
Duration - 6-12 months contract with a view to move into a permanent position
Start Date - ASAP
Location - Dublin
*Must have Financial Services Experience*
As a Network DDI Engineer your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Analysis, configuration and implementations, design, and investigation and diagnosis of incidents and problems relating to DDI (DNS, DHCP, IPAM) and related services.
- The DDI platform, focused primarily on supporting the European region.
- This engineer will be a member of the Security Network Operations team, which also manages other key network security infrastructure, and will report to the Regional Head of Security Network Operations.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Network DDI Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
- Bachelors degree and 5 or more years of experience in the information technology area
- Zurich Cybersecurity Technician Apprentice, including Associate Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the information technology area OR High School Diploma or Equivalent and 7 or more years of experience in the information technology area
- MS Office experience
- Knowledge of information technology operations
- Strong analytical skills
- Direct experience managing a DDI environment in a large enterprise, utilizing Infoblox or Bluecat
- Customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Foundational experience and background in Network fundamentals
- Prior experience with DDI server builds, especially in a virtual
- Red Hat Linux
- Python or Perl Scripting, and associated DDI Automation
- Firewall management, such as Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, and/or Checkpoint
- Hybrid Cloud
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.