Director, Business Development
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
Company is the leader in payment and data security. They provide exceptional products and services that protect their clients against malicious hackers that continue to adversely impact nearly every industry. Their PCI-validated P2PE product was first to market and continues to help protect their clients and partners around the world, along with several recently launched products designed to protect PHI and PII. The company is a winner in the marketplace and they are looking for Business Development professionals to join their successful and highly motivated team!
The Director, Business Development is a highly competitive, results-oriented SaaS consultative sales professional who is passionate about helping clients protect their data. This individual will sell mission-critical SaaS products into a variety of verticals including healthcare, retail, government/municipalities, travel, and other sectors. The company's SaaS products are needed in every industry, and the incumbent will help ensure market penetration. Working collaboratively with the company's Marketing and other internal teams, the incumbent will provide a client solution-oriented and consultative approach to sell PCI P2PE validated solutions and other PHI and PII products throughout their verticals, in addition to attending tradeshows and partner shows to promote company's products. Company's technology is universal and works with any software system, payment gateway or processor and their PHI and PII products easily integrate into their client's systems. Exceptional hunting capabilities and a desire to help protect the world from data predators will significantly contribute toward the incumbent's ability to meet and exceed business goals.
- Create personal business plan to drive revenue creation and value to company and execute on a cadence of sales activities to meet assigned targets.
- Leverage personal network and sales opportunities generated by company's Marketing Department to develop relationships, educate clients and manage sales opportunities throughout the entire sales life cycle.
- Create a deep understanding of current and potential client needs through solutions/consultative selling, strong relationship building and demonstrating exceptional business value to clients.
- Prepare and deliver professional sales presentations to educate potential/existing partners on security-related regulatory matters, security risks, industry trends and security opportunities/solutions (validated vs non-validated PCI P2PE solutions, vaultless tokenization, etc.), designed to Spark interest and generate opportunities.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to drive cross-product integration and cross-selling among company's product solutions.
- Maintain excellent time management, administration, reporting and relationship management that will result in referrals and sales opportunities.
Qualified candidate profile:
- 8-10 years of SaaS Sales experience, selling security-related products and services as an individual contributor at a Director level or above
- Exceptional consultative sales performance record with proven capabilities to sell security-related, technology products throughout several verticals.
- Proven ability to leverage own network to create meaningful lead generation and manage sales pipeline via Salesforce.
- Results-oriented and dynamic SaaS Sales professional effective at building and executing on an individual Sales/Business Plan that will generate meaningful leads and close opportunities
- Effective at managing and closing multiple leads within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Sophisticated use of LinkedIn, Salesforce, Yesware, and other related tools to uncover and engage with potential clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of work experience.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.