Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Administrative Specialist/Expert vacancy requiring profound Excel knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years' of clearly demonstrated satisfactory work performance in database analysis
- Exceptional excel skills as well as proficiency in other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Academic degree or similar official recognized education
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Administrating excel spreadsheets to internal hazardous management database as well as data migration
- Coordinating troubleshooting data migration such as sorting of errors based on given criteria, correction based on videos provided and then preparation of import files
- Exporting imported data to new system and sorting of errors based on given criteria and preparation of import files
- Selecting valid records to perform verification step and comparison of records between downloaded data imported and system values by comparing the excel documents
- Verifying the system document provided from IT partner is matching the internal hazardous materials database
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.