Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
.Net Developer/Utrecht/60-80€ hr.
As a .NET developer, you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a development stream on a project.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Working closely with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams and solution architects to own and deliver the high quality and high performing solutions on time and on budget to our clients
- Working with the Solution Architect, define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution
- Provide knowledge in the resolution of Front End and Back End issues
- Setup the project development environment at the commencement of the project
- Code reviews with the development team
- Prepare and execute demos and training sessions on the technical solution
- Write technical documentation for the delivered solution
- Production deployments
- Willing to become an ace in Optimizely/Episerver or other solutions we use
What you need to have:
- 4 or more years of web application development experience
- Excellent programming skills in .Net
- Experience with the successful delivery of several digital projects
- Working experience with preferably Episerver, Sitecore or another corporate CMS
- Experience integrating with third-party services
- Knowledge of agile principles - scrum, backlog, etc.
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months.
- Competitive salary
- Employee option plan
- Travel allowance
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas.
If you are interested to find out more about this position, please contact me for a confidential conversation.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.