Front End Engineer - 3+ Months
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Front End Engineer - 3months +
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Front End Engineer for an assignment with a client in Barcelona, Spain.
As Front End Engineer you will be a part of the team building a highly responsive website used by many different internal users to manage how they work and interact with data. You will be part of developing a powerful and feature-rich Micro-Frontend web application that will ingest Metadata from the whole company and make it available to anyone inside the organization to explore.
Requirements Front End Engineer Role:
- Experience with highly responsive Front End development
- You're user-centric in design and development decisions
- Good understanding of systems design, algorithms and data structures
Technologies Front End Engineer Role:
- HTML5, CSS3,TypeScript/ES6/Flow/TSLint/Prettier,
- React, testing-library/Jest/Cypress
- js, RESTful APIs, Storybook
- Kubernetes, S3
- MicroFrontend, Weback Federation,
- Distributed Architectures & Microservices Architectures
Details Front End Engineer Role:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Initially 3 months (with extensions)
- Location: Remote until further notice (client is based Barcelona, Spain)
- Rate: Depending on experience
If this role as Front End Engineer is of your interest, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque.