61010 Certification Engineer
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Senior 61010 Certification Engineer
A global industry leader in manufacturing laboratory equipment is hiring a Senior 61010 Certification Engineer to support their dynamic team in bringing numerous electrical products to CE marking. Based in Eindhoven NL, this is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a global team with exciting plans for the future.
Senior 61010 Certification Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in all new product design and launch reviews to ensure product safety and compliance.
- Responsible for generating and managing product safety and compliance requirements for new product designs.
- Assures compliance with applicable internal and external regulations, policies and procedures related to product safety.
- Represent Business in relevant internal/external audits and interact with international/national, state, local and international agencies governing product regulations and laws.
Senior 61010 Certification Engineer Requirements/Qualifications:
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, electronics is preferred, is required, or a combination of education and experience that demonstrate the required skills
- c5-10 years of relevant working experience in product safety/product regulatory.
- Experience to judge engineering solutions and their impact in product safety.
- A demonstrated working knowledge of the Machinery directive or other CE directives.
- Good knowledge of electrical safety standards, preferable the IEC 61010-1 standard.
- Able to work independently, be a self-starter
- Experience working in high-tech environment, and specifically capital equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to interact effectively with others, which includes senior and middle management levels. And to translate the safety and regulatory requirements into design requirements for R&D engineers which don't have the product safety and regulatory knowledge
Senior 61010 Certification Engineer Competencies
- Global Communication across various cultures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to multitask, handling multiple projects
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.