Security Engineer - Sweden
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
E-mail Security Engineer - Sweden
We are looking for an experienced E-mail Security Engineer to join one of Europe's largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6months + contract in Sweden.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
Email Security authentication/experience in SPF, DKIM, and DMARC implementation & Management, SMTP communication
* 5+ years of experience in email gateway/SMTP administration
* Understand the DMARC policy status for the customer domains.
* Review the existing free tooling in use by customers.
* Provide the recommendation of DMARC analyzer tool if needed
* Assist in onboard domains into DMARC reporting
* Analyze the DMARC aggregate, forensic reports
* Identify legitimate traffic by looking at the traffic and the email header.
* Provide guidance for SPF, DKIM, and DMARC alignment
* Guidance on the SPF lookup or DKIM alignment issue
* Work with customers to enforce DMARC's strict policy.
* Troubleshoot if any DMARC authentication failures for legitimate traffic.
* Should have customer handling experience
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews taking place soon.