Business Analyst-Netherlands-Freelance opportunity-Urgent start
Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Business Analyst- Netherlands- Freelance opportunity- Urgent start
Our industry leading client is searching for someone with an analytic mindset to join the product management team as a Business Analyst. If you are entrepreneurial, adaptable and is ready for a challenge this is the role for you.
As a Business Analyst, you will be working with a world-class team of engineers, researchers, product managers, and other internal stakeholders. Your key tasks will include:
- Performing detailed requirement analysis
- Documenting processes
- - Performing some user acceptance testing
Successful candidates should have:
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience with industrial simulation-based products like autonomous vehicles, etc.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry or working autonomous vehicle programs.
- Experience with AI based products/technology.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly proficient in English - written and spoken.
- A valid drivers' license.
Bonus if you are highly proficient in Dutch both written and spoken
This is an urgent hire so please apply immediately if this sounds like it could be the next role for you!
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.