Test Automation/Tools Developer - freelance opportunity
Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Our Industry leading client is looking for someone who is practical with experience on a wide variety of test and validation tools required during data conversion tool development activities and during production.
Your main responsibilities will include designing, implementing and maintaining highly advanced software toolsets designed to test digital geographical databases.
The daily tasks will include:
- Developing and maintaining test tooling
- Performing peer code reviews.
- Performing developer tests on your own code.
- Creating and updating SW documentation.
A successful candidate will have:
- A MSc or BSc degree, preferably in computer science,
- A minimum of 7 Years experience in software development (design, implementation and integration),
- Advanced practical experience in (Embedded) software development using modern C++ and Python
- Strong knowledge of Linux both as development and execution platform is a must
- Command of written and spoken English,
A desirable candidate will also have:
- Expert knowledge in efficient algorithms
- Experience with (complex) SQL queries is a preference,
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Docker and/or Airflow is a preference
If this sounds like the right job for you apply immediately - Interview slots this week!
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.