CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by Humanics, LLC
Our client, UNIQUE PAVING MATERIALS is the industry leader in high-performance asphalt roadway repair material with customers in the private, commercial and public sectors, in both national and international markets.
UNIQUE is looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE for its facility in Cleveland (East). This is an opportunity for someone with prior customer service, marketing, or inside sales experience to join a successful, well-established company and work with knowledgeable professionals, to learn, and to further develop their career.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to interface with UNIQUE's customers for product orders and general product information. The CSR will provide excellent service and support to external customers as well as the internal marketing and sales teams.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests via telephone, online, and through written correspondence.
- Enter and process orders; expedite orders as necessary.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with the marketing and sales teams, including communication on order status and customer needs, and assisting with surveys and campaigns.
- Assist with freight quoting, data mining/reporting, and database entry/maintenance as necessary.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of UNIQUE's products and services to guide customers towards educated buying decisions.
- 2 to 4 years prior experience in customer service, marketing, or inside sales. Experience in the industry, or similar, a plus.
- HS/GED required; post HS education or Associates a plus. Will consider a combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills; professional telephone presence.
- Skilled in written communication - spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Strong organizational skills, detailed-oriented, and accurate. Self-directed and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a professional, courteous, and helpful demeanor when dealing with diverse individuals.
- Strong skills in spreadsheets, presentations and database use. Prior experience with a customer database/CRM and ERP, including accurate entry and report writing preferred. Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and office equipment (copier, fax, scanner, videoconferencing and telephone systems).
- Some overnight travel may be necessary.
This well-established company provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, life, 401(k), FSA and voluntary dental.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.