Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst/PMO vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of experience as Business Analyst and PMO
- Practice with business projects on the business side with substantial IT interface and stakeholder management
- Familiarity with working in a large organisation with data governance challenges and trainings, ideally within Financial Services
- Awareness of how data is processed and sound MS Office skills, particularly SharePoint, Teams and Excel
- Ability to communicate on all levels, along with a structured mindset as well as a customer driven, UX aware approach
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Providing on-site customer support to keep existing locker system up and running
- Analysing and fixing issues, recording gaps and improvements in service and collaborating with floorwalkers and concierges for locker services and tickets
- Act as point of contact for the business and the stakeholders
- Carrying out requirements engineering by gathering needs from stakeholders and creating the business requirements document and IT requirements document for new locker infrastructure
- Collecting user experience and translating them into business requirements while acting as a major stakeholder for the assessment analysis phase
- Supporting project management and business owner with PMO services, stakeholder involvement
- Internet service provider request management, IT service management and change management
- Contributing to creating the business runbook and help for the BAU handover phase
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.