Machine Learning Engineer with NLP
Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by Careerwise
Machine Learning Engineer (with NLP)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, 3-4 days office, 1-2 days remote
ML and NLP Engineer seeking to join a healthcare wide transformational mission, with expertise in NLP, deep learning, and clinical decision support.
You would join a well-funded early stage company partnering with some of the world's most respected organizations to accelerate the world's shift to augmented healthcare for all. This is first of its kind platform that will transform the way every physician practices medicine, shifting medicine from human-centric to human+AI empowered across specialities for diagnosis and personalized care.
- Master's Degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math's, or any related field (Engineering or Science background) required.
- Reinforcement Learning, and deep learning commercial experience
- Strong ML design and engineering utilizing established and emerging NLP design patterns and technologies including BERT
- Semantic search architectures
- Experience of ML engineering at scale including ML Ops processes and platforms
- Expertise across deep learning models including NLP and Reinforcement Learning
- Good to have-Python Scripting background, R, probabilistic ML, Bayesian probability, behavioral impact, Optimization.
- Passion for Data Science.
- Competitive package and stock options