Lead Network Analyst
Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by Proactive Appointments
Lead Network Analyst
Our client a leading banking organisation have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Network Analyst to help set up the office after an exciting refurbishment. The Lead Network Analyst will be taken on to support the technology delivery of the new office space, to include all on site based activities from vendor management, roll outs and deployments, deliveries, inventory, asset tracking and IT support
- Support the EMEA IT support team in providing technology support to Dublin team members and the wider EMEA team members
- Delivery of a desktop migration, telephone upgrades and oversee technology site build out
- Oversee third party vendor installations, Telco's, Network, Server hardware.
- To support the project lead and regional technology team on an ad hoc basis.
- Meeting attendance and site visit support.
- Maintain and update site documentations.
- Retirement and Sun setting of Legacy office space.
- Provide assistance and support where required on similar regional activities.
- Experience with relocation and expansion projects.
- Experience with technology infrastructure and telecommunications
- Experience or understanding of working with large based enterprise operations
- Strong understanding with hands on approach with Desktop, Network, Voice, Server and Audio Visual platforms.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to translate key IT data into meaningful guidance notes/documents
- Proficient with English Language
- Familiar with Dell Hardware, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office suite of products, mobile devices (Blackberry Work products), Cisco Network, Voice and Video products.
- Technical understanding of MDF Rooms, Network, Server and communications infrastructure.
- Experience working with IT Projects and IT Project Managers.
- Understanding of the Banking/working in the financial sector and Technology.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Ability to trouble shoot individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting tasks.
- There will be a requirement to work outside of normal office hours.