Senior Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Due to unprecedented demand from our immense long-term client base, we are currently undertaking a major expansion of our Technology recruitment division across multiple disciplines at Consultant and Senior Consultant levels.
With a reputation for being forward-thinking pioneers within the Recruitment industry we have forged lasting, close relationships with many of the most desirable brands in the world. We partner tightly with our clients, with a large proportion of our work transacted on an exclusive or RPO basis.
- Lincoln is a trusted recruitment partner for many of Ireland's leading companies
- We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our clients by partnering with them rather than merely being a 'quick fix' service provider
- Lincoln has a built collegial working environment. We actively encourage everyone to get to know each other personally and forge strong team bonds
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in a specific area of Technology recruitment
- Have a strong network of candidates and clients within that area and a reputation for expert market knowledge and exceptional service delivery
- Have an intrinsic desire to succeed and to be well-rewarded for that success
- Be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy the experience of meeting and interacting with new people every day through both recruitment, promotional and networking activities
- Be focused, organised, curious and entrepreneurial - we encourage lateral thinking and innovative problem-solving skills
- Hold a degree from a relevant discipline - eg Technology, Mathematics, Science, Business
At Lincoln, we have a proven track record of hiring bright and driven professionals and offering them an environment conducive to high performance and success. We recognise high performers. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you will have access to our bespoke commission model which is geared to reward achievement.
If you're interested in this position and would like to learn more during a confidential conversation please apply to arrange a confidential conversation.
These roles are permanent, Full time and will require candidates with full eligibility to work in Ireland without restrictions.