Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for a BI Developer with extensive experience working with Microsoft BI stack and dimensional modelling. You'll work in an international agile environment with a dynamic team from one of the biggest financial companies in Europe.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You will promote the application of reporting and analytics applications with different departments.
- Provide actionable insights on risk and security topics, and other topics relevant to the IT domain.
- Maximize value of the solutions delivered and align them with team and users.
- You will act as a lead engineer within the squad.
- You will be developing, designing, and delivering insights using Microsoft BI and PowerApps Platform.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Strong affinity with risk and security topics, and other topics relevant to the IT domain.
- At least 8+ years of relevant work experience as a BI developer and extensive experience with Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSAS Tabular, SSIS) in particular.
- Hands on experience and knowledge with dimensional modelling
- Proven experience working with stakeholders.
- Located in Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV and will call you ASAP!