MS Active Directory AD/IAM Consultant
Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
- Design, Configure and Implement IAM solutions
- Responsible for final design decisions and architecture, helping with the optimal technical solution.
- Plan and execute strategy for the migration of existing accounts, subscriptions and user registration records from the existing system to the new solution.
- Work with other implementation engineers to oversee the building and deployment of the solution.
- Demonstrate solid understanding and experience with IAM concepts:
- Deploying and administering Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Implementing and administering Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS) policies
- Managing and implementing Group Policy
- Implement and administer Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
- Implementing and managing Active Directory Rights Management Service (AD RMS)
- Hands-on experience managing multiple domains and forests
- Stay up to date on security trends to mitigate potential security exposure
- Disaster Recover design and execution
- Implement strict adherence to Change control, incident and problem resolution
- Ongoing technical support on escalations
- Audits and Assessments
- Administer Identity and Access Management solutions to ensure compliance with security policies and compliance regulations.
- Identify and assess the threat and risk level of access and security vulnerabilities
- Maintain internal procedural standards or playbooks related to the role
- Documenting and recommending ongoing process improvements
- Ensuring compliance to documented procedures on general Support
- Onboarding and offboarding
- User provisioning
- Modern access management options, such as single sign-on (SSO), federated identities, multi-factor authentication (MFA) and privileged account management
- Experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Experience working in a Windows Server Infrastructure Enterprise environment.
- Awareness and understanding of general security best practices.
- Experience working hands on with Windows client operating systems (Windows 10 and above).
- Expertise in Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Able to present and articulate the benefits of a strong IAM foundation.
- Knowledge of IAM software and systems and the ability to work with a variety of identity, access and privileged account management solutions
- Mixed role, with technical and consulting expertise being equally important.
- Ability to work with others to create, implement and teach new protocols
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in information technology, cybersecurity, computer science, information systems security or a related field
- One or more IAM certifications desirable (CIAM, CAMS, CIGE, CIMP, CIST, CIPA, CRFS, CDP)
- Willingness to undertake at least 1 certification within the first year
- 5+ years experience in Infrastructure Technology
- One or more years of IT consulting experience desirable
- Two or more years of experience implementing key elements of IAM protocols
- English mandaory, a local language is a plus. At least 1 day a week onsite from the beginning