Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Administrative Assistant vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years work experience in Admin Assistant in Pharma
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Tools, particularly in MS Excel as well as knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Being up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Sound knowledge in SAP
- Organizational skills with the ability to execute project objectives through to completion and motivate others to complete deliverables and meet project expectations
- Languages: English, German and French, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for Data collection, entry, processing and archiving for purchase orders, good receipts, contracts, clearing, payment orders and vendors within the medical department Management of compliance and financial processes
- Providing technical advice for Administrative support to Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL)/Medical Advisor (MA) in the organization of external meetings and travel arrangements
- Operating as key contact for communication and correspondence with internal departments and external contact partners representing the Medical Department
- Coordinating and scheduling of appointments and internal meetings, sending invitation for monthly meetings, attending meetings and writing minutes
- Being responsible for external archiving as well as administrative support for local and regional trials and IIT's
- Updating Organizational Charts and assisting in onboarding of new team member
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.