Microsoft Modern Workplace Engineer or Architect
Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by Ipsus Technologies Ltd
The Microsoft Modern Workplace Engineer or Architect will be responsible for the design, implementation, documentation of proposed solutions. Must have the ability to take ownership of Microsoft's Modern Workplace suite of solutions. Experienced with the modern workplace based on Microsoft - Intune, Microsoft 365, MECM (SCCM), Azure Virtual Desktop, etc.
- Architect, design, deploy Microsoft's Modern Workplace suite of solutions
- Lead the transition into the Modern Workplace which comprises Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility and Security, Office 365, Teams, etc
- Deliver Modern Desktop Solutions - Windows 10 with Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Microsoft Intune/Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Deliver Modern Workplace Solutions, leveraging Microsoft Teams and Messaging
- Deployment and Configuration of Windows 10 with Office 365 including Image Creation or Autopilot/Intune deployment and related components for Active Directory & Group Policy
- Windows 10 Servicing model with Configuration Manager or Windows Update for Business and Intune co-management, hybrid configuration, deployments and integration with other Microsoft solutions includes Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Strong understanding of Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)/Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)/Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms
- Provide the necessary technical leadership in a mobility environment
- Maintain up to date expertise in mobile technology solutions
- A minimum of 5+ years in an enterprise Information Technology (IT) environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft365, Windows 10 (incl. WVD/VDI), Intune, SCCM, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), Teams, etc.
- Microsoft Office 365 Security, Azure ATP, DLP, AIP, Windows Defender ATP, Azure AD, Azure AD PIM
- PowerShell and other Scripting language
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Technical documentation is a requirement of the position.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective excellent working relationships at all levels
- Comfortable multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects of varying complexity
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to visualise and articulate project parameters and scope of work.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving ability
- Third level qualification in an IT related discipline
- Current Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace certifications or in the process of upgrading