Java Backend Developer (Insurance) (m/f/d)
Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by Hays (Schweiz) AG
- Design, development and implementation of CMS and microservices based web solutions
- Help develop high-quality software designs and architecture
- Review requirements with Business Analysts and customer stakeholders
- Working as an active team member in agile projects
- Experienced developer of complex web solutions with Java as a backend developer
- Solid experience of BPM workflow processes
- Good knowledge of health insurance applications e.g. AktuarMed
- Solid knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, junit and Hibernate
- Experience of Content Management Systems ideally the Web Content Management System from Adobe, Adobe Experienced Manager (AEM)
- Solid knowledge of software design patterns
- Fluency in German and some English
- Long term planned project with option to extend
- On behalf of our Client a large IT System House, we are seeking an experienced Java Backend Developer to further develop a Web Content Management System for a health Insurance company.
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests - all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
My contact at Hays