Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by Hays (Schweiz) AG
- Manage and maintain all company related product 's source code
- Develop evaluation boards/APIs and reference designs for 3rd parties' implementation of company owned IP and products
- Write, debug, optimise and test all company Software and applications using embedded C, C++, assembly and Linux with an emphasis on wireless audio applications and streaming
- Write down technical developments and technical documentation to support patents, product approval and manuals
- Identify potential hardware obsolesces in advance and develop seamless product transition programs
- Define specs and communicate clearly with the rest of the team and management
- Research and identify latest industry trends, technologies, standards, protocols and hardware within Wi-Fi/Bluetooth industries
- Excellent low level programing skills in C, Assembly, any other an advantage C++, Java etc.
- Strong experience with Linux environment, Yocto toolchain, Real time OS
- Experience in designing embedded firmware, drivers and tools for high-speed communication devices
- Experience in wireless communication protocols
- Proficiency in implementing and developing platforms using SPI, UART, I2C Bus etc.
- Konwledge of the use of lab equipment such as JTAG, USB protocol analysers etc.
- Good background in embedded programming communication protocols and low-level device drivers
- Experience in streaming, codec implementation and DSP platforms is beneficial
- Knowledge of audio mobile applications is an advantage
- Pleasant working atmosphere
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests - all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
My contact at Hays