Java Backend Developer (m/f/d)
Posted on Aug 24, 2021 by Hays (Schweiz) AG
- Design, development and implementation of new backend features to the Client portal
- Help develop high-quality software designs and architecture
- Emphasis on mobile application development
- Experienced developer of complex web solutions with Java as a backend developer
- Solid knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, junit and Hibernate
- Experience of iOS and Android development
- Experience of Lombok, MapStruct, gitlab, Maven, Jenkins, Intellij and oracle
- Some knowledge of Gradle or Maven and Webservices (REST, SOAP)
- Some knowledge of health insurance applications or similar would be beneficial
- Fluency in German and some English
- Long term planned project with option of extension
- On behalf of our Client a large IT System House, we are seeking an experienced Java Backend Developer to further develop a Web Content Management System for a health Insurance company.
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests - all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
My contact at Hays