2x Support/HelpDesk Analysts - initial 1-year +2x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-client - SC desired
Posted on Aug 23, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for "Support/HelpDesk Analyst(s)" for desktop and peripheral support for STRASBOURG (100% on-site, when Covid restrictions been lifted, EU-nationals ONLY) to start ASAP (not before Oct-Nov) an initial 220 day contract (initial, +2x 1-years extensions possible, EU-agency-client).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-SECRET clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability ( initial1-year, where additional 2x220 = 660 w/days in total are foreseen).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU" security clearances, which is mandatory for this position).
- A Security clearance (SC) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
- Start date ASAP means in the October-November period.
- IT support, ranging from simple desktop and peripheral support to complex server and network issues;
- Following and contributing of updating the existing IT Procedures;
- Providing assistance to users for daily IT related tasks;
- Proactively usage of IT tools for assuring working IT environment (AntiVirus, Software distribution);
- Creation of reports for the needs of IT management;
- Maintaining ICT Service Desk databases - Inventories of users, computers;
- User account management - Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory;
- Actively participate in the planning and implementation of systems, infrastructure and related hardware and software.
- Knowledge of MS AD;
- Knowledge of MS Exchange;
- Knowledge of MS Teams and Cisco CMS;
- Knowledge of SCSM and SCCM;
- Good troubleshooting skills for Windows 10;
- Experience with McAfee or other relevant Antivirus program.
Good to have:
- Experience with eu-LOGIN;
- Basic understanding of uniFLOW printing;
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school
Minimum experience requirements:
- Minimum 9 years of relevant professional experience
EU nationals ONLY (due to the EU security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting: a criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.