Posted on Aug 23, 2021 by Stopgap
Marketing Manager -
Salary: 40,000-50,000 per annum
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with energy, sustainability, renewables or environmental tech background? Read on!
Our client is a renewable, clean energy company under going rapid growth. They focus on developing and investing in large scale solar and battery storage projects both in the UK and Europe. They have a proven track record in both infrastructure investment and the renewable sector.
In the role of B2B Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the CEO and CMO to develop and deliver a multi channel marketing plan - looking at everything from digital and brand assets to content creation and using market research/analysis to direct strategy and planning.
By nature you will be comfortable working with insights and analysis to help build a solid foundation for your marketing plan - used to looking at campaign performance, market analysis, segmentation and target audience profiles. From this you will build a plan that looks at:
- brand, it's perception and identity
- content creation across all channels
- all aspects of digital (email, web, content, social, SEO, PPC, paid ads)
-project managing all creative agencies, printers and other suppliers to deliver collateral on time and on budget
- planning and running any relevant event related activity
- developing content to support comms and PR activity
- deciding on channel mix and any media plans
You will be responsible for the marketing budget and performance so will be comfortable in dealing with, reading and analysing spreadsheets whether it's PPC reports, media plans or customer data.
In order to be successfully considered for the role of B2B Marketing Manager, you must have/be:
- 5 years B2B experience in cleantech, energy or sustainable sectors planning and project managing multi channel marketing campaigns
- a great sense of design aesthetics and be able to engage, brief and manage digital design partners as well as an appreciation of web design, HTML and CMS
- an ability to write great copy, across all forms
- strong organisational skills, confident and forthright as a communincator
- proven skills in web analytics including setting up Google Adwords campaigns
- confident in your ability to present your ideas and results to senior management
- collaborative by nature, used to exchanging ideas with colleagues and stakeholders
YOU MUST ALSO HAVE VALID WORKING RIGHTS FOR THE UK
If this is you please apply NOW!
If this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions with dedicated sector specialists. It is worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and registering to receive job alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.
Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£32k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£19k - £27k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual