Sales & Marketing Manager
Posted on Aug 23, 2021 by CV-Library
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Manager based in Nottingham.
A background within the Technical Product Manufacturing/ Engineering industry would be an advantage.
This is a split working from home/office based role, responsible for the management of 5 members of staff.
You will be responsible to develop growth plans whilst managing and developing your team.
The client is looking for a team motivator who can create a competitive advantage for the company and further expand the business in a broad range of National and International markets, and who can inspire and guide the sales and marketing team to achieve this!
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Researching for and developing sales & marketing plans, understanding customer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Implementing new sales & marketing plans.
- Utilise the CRM system to provide individual and team clarity of opportunities and goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarising market data and trends to draft reports.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of IT skills
- Highly motivated with strong team ethics
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Strong presentation skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
The role holder is expected:
- At least 5 years' experience in management of a sales and marketing team in a B2B environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of various physical and digital sales and marketing techniques.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Package - Up to £45,000 basic, plus company Bonus, Laptop and Phone.
For more information or to apply please email (url removed) or apply directly via this advert