Marketing Coordinator - NEO
Posted on Aug 23, 2021 by Searchpath International NEO
Marketing Coordinator - Beachwood, OHIO
Our client, one of the premier upscale lifestyle center developers in NEO, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for their premier Pinecrest Lifestyle Center and their surrounding upscale residential units, near Beachwood, OH. Excellent salary, benefits, high-end office environment, career advancement and a creative work culture make this an outstanding opportunity. The qualifications below, if applicable, must be outlined in the resume to be considered.
- Support the marketing of Pinecrest by implementing tactics based on set asset strategies.
- Create and post social media content, eg, UGC, tenant offerings, sales and promotions, relevant community news.
- Analyze data to assist with updated strategy.
- Maintain content calendar for social media platforms, eg, Facebook and Instagram.
- Ensure the property and residential websites are up to date.
- Cultivate property and residential email program.
- Proactively and consistently engage with tenants to
- Implement opportunities for under-performing tenants.
- Obtain feedback, eg, qualified traffic and sales after events and/or promotions.
- Secure special offers from retailers and encourages retailer participation in events and promotions.
- Assist in the creation, implementation, and execution of events.
- Develop and maintains a Calendar of Events for the property and distribute to the tenants and staff in a timely manner.
- Create event briefs and internal planning forms before events.
- Coordinate logistics for events.
- Create Proof of Performance recaps after all mall events.
- Assist in planning tenant meetings.
- Support with administrative functions, eg, answering customer/tenant questions and complaints.
- Provide input and monitor marketing budget by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Support with Residential marketing programs and assist with residential tours.
- Customer service driven and social/digitally marketing savvy with at least two years of property marketing experience.
- Experience leveraging and optimizing various social and web platforms to engage with shoppers. Ability to create awareness of on-property events, and positively support the property through dynamic content and experiences.
- Detailed oriented with the skill to work on multiple projects with speed and accuracy.
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or Communications preferred) or equivalent experience. 2 years plus shopping center/residential marketing coordination experience
- Able to work a flexible work schedule and ability to work some nights and weekends to meet the demands of the business and coordinate events.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to develop collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and a high degree of initiative.
- Comfortable adapting quickly to support the needs of the business as focuses shift.
- Effective management of multiple priorities
- Strong organization and follow through skills.
- Solid professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to lift 10 lbs. work outside and stand/sit for long periods of time.