TV Research Assistant
Posted on Aug 22, 2021 by TRP Research
We're looking for two people to join our team. The roles are all entry level so are a fantastic opportunity if you're looking to take your first step into the media research industry. Depending on the role you'll either be working with UK or US Broadcasters helping our clients gain insights into how their content is being consumed and help them understand their audiences viewing habits, attitudes and behaviours. Our in-house training and Development Scheme will support you in this journey. Current team members have developed from similar positions to senior positions within this team.
What we're looking for from you is enthusiasm and desire to learn, as well as experience working to deadlines and handling and interpreting data.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We're looking for someone who has:
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office package, in particular Word and Excel
- Time management skills, ability to manage several projects /tasks and prioritise these accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to spot errors in data
- Degree level qualification equivalent in a linked field such as maths, science, social sciences desirable for some roles
We're also looking for someone who has:
- Is able to follow clear instructions and to use initiative when required
- Is keen to learn and develop
- Is enthusiastic and approachable
- Is comfortable working both within a team and autonomously
Graduate US TV Researcher, 37. 5hrs a week, in our TRP Consult Team. Our TRP Consult team works with the world's largest media companies in the US to help them use data to make evidence based strategic and tactical decisions in their businesses. You'll learn to track viewer behaviour to establish why audiences watch what they do, how effective promotional messages are and how to advise clients on their business strategy.
TV Data Researcher, 22.5hrs a week, in our Reporting Team. The Reporting team work with predominantly UK Broadcasters and programmer makers to help them track and record viewing figures for their shows. You will be working with television schedules, internal and external industry data sources to create reports that aim to give clients insight into what content is being consumed and the volume of that consumption.
HOW TO APPLY
You'll need to complete an application form which is available to download from our careers page. Alternatively click apply and we'll send you one. Please no CVs.