Senior C++ Developer - Greenfield HFT Systematic platform build
Posted on Aug 22, 2021 by Etonwood
A C++ (11/14) Lead Programmer is required for this dynamic HFT Equities Systematic trading team based in Paris. Reporting direct to the Head of Equities Trading technology you will be a key member of this 6-man team. This newly created role within this expanding division offers the chance for exceptional Senior C++ Developers the chance to move into this space, or seasoned Algo programmers/Strats to work on a greenfield trading architecture.
- Salary - €90k-€130k
- Guaranteed TComp (exc. benefits) - €140k-€180k
- Flexi/Remote Working offered
- Relocation from within EU to France paid
You will be tasked with designing and implementing an entirely new C++, kdb+, Linux and FPGA. based Systematic trading platform working directly with the trading desk and quant research.
Your role will involve, but not limited to, the following -
- Research on Signal Generation and Auto Hedging Strategies for Delta-1 products covering ETFs, Swaps, Custom Baskets, Futures and more
- Design and Implement Low Latency Systematic Trading platform including but not limited to - Algos Development, Backtesting capability, Risk, Order Management
- Design and Implement Pricing Engine
- Exchange Connectivity and more.
Applicants suited to this role will have a 1st/2:1 or Master's in Computing or related subject with strong mathematics, over 5 years C++ development experience as a Software Engineer within a Linux environment where you will have built AMM/Algo trading platforms or OMS/EMS, Real Time Market Data, Gaming, Betting applications and aspire to move into High Frequency trading technology.