.NET Applications Developer
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by Talis Clinical
Talis Clinical, LLC provides health technology supporting clinicians to impact patient safety and improve outcomes. The team at Talis Clinical is committed to developing technologies that provide enhanced safety and mitigation of adverse clinical events, while providing an intuitive, productive user experience.
We are a fast-paced organization with a culture orientated toward higher purpose outcomes and principles. This will be the most meaningful work you can do.
Full-Time, On-site, This position is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. Only candidates authorized to work in the United States will be considered.
- Work as part of a team to design and develop a scalable WPF application
- Develop clean, readable, and reusable code, and implement database configurations using the following skills:
- Microsoft WPF
- Microsoft.NET C#
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Write and execute test cases and make necessary modifications to minimize errors and bugs
- Create modifications to data parameters of core application to meet customer-specific needs
- Meet quality and timeline metrics in work performance
- Communicate in written and verbal form to ensure alignment of milestone targets
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 years experience required
- Proficient in .Net, with concentration in WPF - MVVM architecture
- Solid knowledge of C# asynchronous programming, C# database programming, ADO objects, and entity framework
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, including stored procedures, joins, data structures, indexing, optimizing
- Use of Jenkins, TFS
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Systems Evaluation - Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Technology Design - Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Annual Salary Range/Benefits
- Please provide salary requirements with resume
- Major Health-Dental-Vision Insurance, 401K matching, Short Term Disability
- Great development environment
Streetsboro, OH 44241
Interested applicants send resume to: