IT Security/Risk Manager
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior Manager IT Security
Salary: Open on Salary/Market Price
Location: Pleasant Prairie WI 53158
You will have IT Security, Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Conduct periodic PCI DSS compliance manage IT vulnerability program
The IT Security Senior Manager is responsible for IT Security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and may also oversee Application Security.
- Develop and organize company-wide governance of IT Security by establishing governance structure and processes for the management of policies, control objectives and standards and ensuring internal compliance.
- Develop and monitor progress of a risk-based IT Security Program by conducting IT Security risk assessments periodically and developing/updating an IT Security Program to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Conduct periodic PCI DSS compliance self-assessments to drive continuous improvement in controls to ensure complete compliance.
- Work with department leaders on identifying all critical software and data assets, a plan to secure them, monitoring and incident response.
- Manage the IT Vulnerability program, ensuring all systems are scanned for vulnerabilities periodically and remediation is prioritized and followed through.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Master's degree a plus.
- 10+ years leadership experience within IT.
- 5+ years IT Security experience.
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Masters in IT Security.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as CIS Controls, NIST SP800-53 and ISO 27001.
Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
401(k) with 5% employer match.
Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
Scholarship program for children of employees.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.