System Analyst - Data Warehouse - REMOTE
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by RAFT Recruitment
System Analyst - Data Warehouse - Terradata - Kimball - Informatica - Powercenter - Agile
My client is developing a data warehouse according to the Teradata Communications Model and Kimball dimensional modelling. ETL is developed in Informatica Powercenter. They have multiple teams working in Agile on the same data warehouse. These teams support strategic pillars like B2C and B2B. The teams closely coordinate to keep the data warehouse consistent.
- Translate business features into solutions
- Design Data Model
- Create functional dataflow designs
- Read developed software. Ie. be able to read Informatica Powercenter Mappings and Teradata database structures.
- Challenge development decisions.
- Know about possibilities on performance tuning in Powercenter and Teradata
- Create development standards
- Proactively take actions to maximize business continuity (process cleaning, workarounds)
- Lead incident root cause analysis activities
- Advise Service operations in terms of operational stability, monitoring and other topics;
- Provide 3rd line support for production issues (solve incidents)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in BI
- Dimensional Datamodelling
- 3rd NF Datamodelling
- Communicate with business
- Experience with Agile
- Experience in Telecommunications
- Informatica Powercenter (10)
- Informatica Cloud
Please apply if you have the relevant skills and experience, this role will be remote for at least 3 months then move to the Netherlands onsite once restrictions are lifted.