Cyber Security Analyst
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Cyber Security Analyst/Monitoring (w/m) vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunications sector.
- 5 + years of experience as Cyber Security Analyst or in similar field
- Working experience in defining monitoring use cases including incident handling processes and in the area of threat hunting
- Knowhow of communication protocols, networks, architecture and operating systems; eg: Linux/Unix and Windows
- Good know how in current threats and the course of cyber-attacks along with related Framework knowledge
- Expertise in data analysis and correlation using SIEM technology; additional Splunk and ELK knowledge is advantageous
- Theoretical and practical knowhow of recent and relevant technologies such as EDR, NDR and MS Defender ATP
- Capability of coaching junior team members and willingness to share knowledge
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Monitoring the IT infrastructure of our clients to identify cyber threats
- Ensuring appropriate measures in reaction to threats while providing analysis and coordinating mitigation
- Implementing threat intelligence information and conducting threat hunting initiatives
- Making use of your findings to improve the overall quality of our services
- Sharing your expertise and supporting the development of your team
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.