SAP Infrastructure Operations Engineer
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP Infrastructure Operations Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Provide support for the IaaS & Datacenter Team in order to ensure the fulfilment of SLA's.
- Install, operate & maintain virtual machines for SAP platforms.
- Collaborate with 1st level support & Service Managers.
- Provide 2nd Level support to companies & divisions within & outside of Switzerland.
- Partake in problem analysis & troubleshooting with other team members.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of all services provided by the IT Infrastructure Department.
- Provide on-call service when necessary.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in SAP Infrastructure Operations Engineering.
- Skilled & experienced in IBM Power Systems & IBM PowerVM.
- Good experience in AIX & SLES4SAP Operating systems.
- Proficient in Ansible & Shell Scripting.
- Any knowledge in other Linux distributions is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science.
- Any relevant certifications are considered a plus.
- Structured, systematic, analytical & precise.
- A self-starter, high initiative, customer orientated & a team player.
- Fluent in French & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.