Prostate Cancer Product Manager - Oncology
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
> Prostate Cancer Product Manager - Oncology
* Own and execute the EMEA & CH product marketing strategy and work in close collaboration with Operating Company Product Managers to prepare and implement commercial activities as defined in the brand plan, working within agreed budget and resource allocation, continuously looking for synergies and sharing best practices.
* Develop marketing material and digital content with appropriate modularity to fit EMEA & Swiss OpCo needs.
* Join the EMEA Marketing Team meetings and support the EPM and EBL in deployment of EMEA Marketing Assets coming out of Brand Archetyping 3.0 one agency project.
* Support and participate the Swiss cross-functional Local Action Team (LAT) ensuring the deployment of the commercial tactical plan and coordination of cross-functional projects.
* Focus on omni-channel marketing and create a channel mix strategy
* Develops and manages partnerships with external key stakeholders to drive competitive advantage and clients reputation
* Integrated Brand Value Team Leader (IBVTL)
* European Brand Leader (EBL)
* European Product Manager (EPM)
* Extended Integrated Brand Value Team (eIBVT)
* Operating Swiss Country Value Team (CVT)
* Swiss Product Managers
* Swiss Company Business Unit Heads
* Swiss Company Marketing Leads/Product Managers
* Regional EMEA and Swiss Key Opinion Leaders
* Key non clinical stakeholders
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Bachelor's degree essential. Advanced business and/or life sciences degree preferred.
* Understanding of oncology, ideally Prostate Cancer
* EPM must be able to demonstrate a strategic mind-set with the ability to assimilate complex science and data quickly
* Experience in supporting and execution of brand strategies for new products and/or significant success demonstrated in managing existing key brands is required
* In line marketing experience with brand responsibility, is required. Local &/or marketing and launch experience are preferred
* Strong digital/omnichannel experience
* Ability to develop and support the creation of customer ready marketing material
* Ability to manage marketing budget and have clear understanding of investment prioritization and basic financial drivers and outcomes
* Prior experience working with external agencies and vendors is required
* Evidence of an ability to work with Key Opinion Leaders and external stakeholders
* Fluent German & English
* A minimum of 3 years of progressive commercial experience is required with a proven track record of working within highly matrixed environments and cross functional teams.
* Experience in marketing across the full channel mix is a must.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.