Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by Skillbase Group Ltd
We have short term mission for a compliance manager to support the transition of services.
You will help align processes for new and existing services and be the main point of contact for business continuity.
- Manage and oversee all the activities related to the compliancy domains
- Evaluate the efficiency of the controls in place and monitor them continuously
- Ensure that the deadlines and deliverables indicated in the workplans are met
- Review of the policies
- Review the work delivery of the team in order to identify compliance issues and provide advice and training
- Report (through a document or a presentation) to the client
- Raise compliancy requirements awareness
- Participate in the execution of the workplans for her/his area of responsibility.
- Proven experience as a compliancy manager
- Proven experience as a service management, information security management or business/service continuity management (At least 8 years)
- Excellent knowledge in standards in the domains of service management, information security management, business/service continuity management
- Certified in one or several domains on which he/she has the responsibility
- Working knowledge, written and spoken, of English required. French desirable
This is a short term mission based in Brussels, for further details and a full spec please apply.