UX UI Designer - Heroku Experience Required - Public Sector
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by Brookwood
We are supporting a public sector consultancy.
The day rate is up to £500 Outside IR35 per day, dependent experience.
We are looking for a UX Designer to join us on a 3-month contract position, working on one of the government digital transformation projects.
This contract is a remote working role with some travel to the client side from time to time. (Must be based in the UK).
We are ideally looking for the individual to start ASAP, or with a short notice period.
Ideally, you will have previous Public Sector project Experience.
- To work with the interaction designer to implement Front End code from the GDS prototyping toolkit to the development team.
- Close working with the development team to ensure the UX design of the service meets the vision.
- Ensure any additions/changes to the Service has been met to a minimum.
- Make changes to the prototype according to research findings
- Experience working on public sector/government projects
- Front End coding experience - Heroku, HTML and CSS experience
- Workshop facilitation
- Concept design and wireframing
- GDS Prototyping toolkit
- Client/Stakeholder management