Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by TechNET IT Recruitment Limited
Senior Agile Coach
750 - 800 SEK per hour
Agile coach required to join hugely successful global retailer to support agile practices and internal community to boost shared corporate cultural values.
You will be passionately holding meetings to lead and support teams to implement agile expertise and withstand elevated results.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Accountable for adoption of lean and agile principles and the benefits of this to effectively meet company missions and build agile capacity in the digital market
- Provide training and coaching to various roles eg Product and Engineering exercise and improve agile working
- Ensure collaboration and cooperation between teams to stimulate engagement, shared business value to support team members in maintaining high performance and results
- Accountable for organising and hosting meetings to promote transparency with a proactive and collective agreement on time periods and work plan for teams
- Nurturing the core agile community and fostering skill progression, expertise and potential for continuous improvement or change
- Monitoring and implementing empirical data to sustain objectives
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- At least 5 years of experience working as an Agile Coach or similar development practises with various agile frameworks and working management tools ie, Jira
- Knowledge of agile theoretical principles and practice to apply cooperative effort with agile cross-functional teams to support with needs and solutions of software development practices and within a retail and E-commerce environment.
- Proven experience with coaching development teams in alternative approaches or frameworks than scrum
- Leading individuals and empowering potential even during challenging scenarios
- Good knowledge of product mindset
- Established training in Computer science
It would be great if you also had:
- Enthusiastic about digital goods and executing great practices
- Passionate about leading and coaching individuals
- Decision-making, proactive and time management
- Positive attitude for continuous improvement with an agile approach