Java/Spring Developer - High Performance Applications - Data Quality - Java - Spring
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by IT Di-Visions AG
For an international bank in Zurich we are seeking a highly motivated professional (m,w,d) to take up the following challenge:
Java/Spring Developer (Contract)
This project will take core applications within EAP and transform them towards our target application architecture. In addition, the implementation of new services supporting a global expansion project will support the goals of the new architecture.
- Developing services responsible for Order and Trade Management
- Working with other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Continuous integration testing and related documentation updates
- Actively participate in the design and technology review of the applications written in the team
- Provide support for the existing systems where required
- Active participant in the design of the future technology and architecture of applications, utilizing the latest core techniques and are able to influence how CS defines the requirements definition process
- Working in an international, cross-functional team (developers, business analysts, testers and DevOps)
- Member of a long term, strategically relevant project
- Strong team with strong collaboration mindset and pride in our products
- You are a Java developer with a passion for quality, good design and clean code (8-10 years of experience)
- You are passionte in buidling high performance applications and ensure high Data Quality
- You are familiar with cloud-based, microservice-oriented architecture
- You bring a solid working knowledge of Spring framework (Boot, Web, Cloud, Data)
- You are a keen user of build and test tools like Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Junit, Mockito
- You are agile-minded and love experimentation to find solutions
- You are willing to expand your role through cross skilling in the pursuit of delivering value to clients early (eg QA automation test development)
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka, Docker, NoSQL databases and emerging JVM languages is a great advantage
- Experience with addressing considerations of low latency, high availability and performance
- Experience in Behaviour Driven Development (JBehave or Cucumber)
- Knowledge of Front End technologies (eg React)
- Business knowledge of Financial products and the Order and Trade Management Process for Primary and Secondary Market Products.
- Proficient English language skills are mandatory, German language skill would be an advantage
- Start: Latest 1st of October 2021
- Duration: 12 months
- Occupancy: 100%
- Rate: Depends on seniority
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Mr. Manuel Rau.
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG